Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Hotels/MotelsGeneral Merchandise RetailPillar Member
Fontainebleau Miami Beach has completed a $1 billion expansion and renovation, transforming the 1950s era resort playground into one of the country's most sought-after beachfront resort properties. Set on 22 oceanfront acres, Fontainebleau Miami Beach boasts 1,504 new guestrooms and suites outfitted with iMacs®; 11 restaurants and lounges, most notably Gotham Steak®, Scarpetta® and Hakkasan®; two dynamic nightlife venues; the 40,000 square foot Lapis spa with mineral-rich water therapies and co-ed swimming pools; and a dramatic oceanfront pool-scape
- At 22 acres, Fontainebleau Miami Beach is the largest resort on the Eastern Seaboard of the United States.
- Beachfront location,private cabanas with personalized service around the resort's six pools, Jogging/Walking Boardwalk
- Luxurious Suites, fully furnished
- Pet friendly with Pet Park on premises
- Fitness Center, Room Service, Concierge Desk, Dry Cleaning/Valet Service