12PM Pillar Speed Networker
You’ll be split into multiple break out room sessions to make the most connections as possible. Pre-registration is required.
Speed Networking Tips
1. Be prepared to jot down the name/company of people you meet who you think are the best connections.
(Don't spend time exchanging info as everyone will receive the registration list emails and phone numbers of everyone that participated.)
2. Practice your elevator pitch so that you explain your business in the most clear and efficient way.
3. Have 2-3 short, interesting customer/client stories that you can share so that people get a better understanding of not only what you do, but who you are as a business partner.
4. Think of who is your best referral source. you may or may not meet that person but you will meet people who can introduce you to the referral source. Be on the look out for people who are in the inner circle of your referral source.
5. Follow up. Schedule a 15 minute "Virtual Coffee Break" with some of the people you have met. Google Meet, FaceTime even Zoom are great virtual platforms.
Pre-Register in Advance for this Zoom Meeting
Registration via Chamber’s website via the Member Portal. If you do not have your login credentials for the Member Portal please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have registered, a chamber team member will email you the meeting details on Thursday, January 28th. Registration will be closed on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 12:00 PM.
This event is exclusive to Pillar Members.