Staff Psychiatrist (Bilingual in Spanish)
Douglas Gardens CMHC has an immediate opening for a full time bilingual Staff Psychiatrist in our Miami Beach office. Services are provided in an outpatient setting, Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm. No afterhours or on-call work required. This is a highly responsible and professional position providing psychiatric medical services at the community mental health center. The Psychiatrist will perform psychiatric evaluations, medication management, consultations, and diagnosis and treatment of mentally ill clients. The Staff psychiatrist must be able to interact with all levels of staff and parties external to the agency.
- 3 years of experience working in a mental health setting with the adult population.
- Medical Doctor Degree from an accredited university or college.
- Successful completion of an accredited Psychiatry Residency.
- Must possess an active/clear license to practice medicine in the State of Florida.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Must possess a valid Drug Enforcement Administration registration in State of Florida.
- Basic computer skills are a must as we utilize an electronic medical record system.
- Bilingual in Spanish.
This is a full time position, Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm. Benefits to include: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Life Insurance with optional add-on coverage, 401k, and PTO
Douglas Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time