Convert Your Internet Leads Like a Pro!
If all eyes are on the Internet, it is undoubtedly where you want to be too. The first half of this course is all about getting in the path of millions of real estate consumers online – how to attract them, capture them and convert them to buyers and sellers under contract. The second half of the day will cover social media. . .it’s here to stay. Learn how to maximize its potential for business by constructing a smart social media strategy that is specific to your real estate niche, sphere or farm!
In this class you will:
- Create and maintain an Internet presence.
- Create a lead generation campaign.
- Capture, connect, convert and cultivate your online leads.
- Develop a simple and effective work plan to reach your goals.
- Choose your social media tools.
- Build your social media brand.
- Customize your lead generation, consultation and servicing materials to match your style, personality and strengths.
- Capture, connect, close and cultivate your social media leads.
A bit about your instructor:
Zach Younger entered the real estate industry with Keller Williams in 2010 as the Technology Coordinator in Elk Grove, CA. He was an IGNITE Trainer during the original launch and worked with KWU to develop and beta test IGNITE 2.0. In addition to being a founding Technology Ambassador for KWRI, Zach is a member of the Product Advisory Groups for both the KW Mobile and the KW Websites. He implemented the Growth Initiative and the Career Growth Initiative while serving as an Assistant Team Leader, Agent Service Coordinator, and the Director of Marketing & Technology. As a Realtor using the Keller Williams systems, he ascended to the top 20% in his market center in just 3 months while working only 5-10 hours per week in his real estate business. Zach Younger is definitely on the cutting-edge of Keller Williams systems and technology and can help your agents stay ahead of the curve.