8AM Real Estate Council Meeting
This month we'll learn about the exciting new projects below
4000 Alton Road
- Create the Julia Tuttle Causeway District"
- Increase building height from the current 85 feet to 140 feet (4-extra floors)
- A new front setback to a minimum of 100 feet from Alton Road
- Acquisition of a surplus Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) property fronting 41 Street/I-195, which requires a change to the zoning district classification from the current GU (government use) to RM-2 (residential multifamily, medium intensity) and a future land use map amendment.
- Public benefits valued at over $4 Million
Flamingo Point Complex Addition
Lee Hodges, Vice President of Redevelopment
Aimco proposes building above the 140-foot restriction to create a taller and thinner structure that will minimize the footprint, preserve views of the bay and reduce the impact the new building will have on the neighborhood.
Register in advance for this meeting:
Our mission is to act as a resource to members of the Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce who serve the local Real Estate community. We will support our members by sharing expertise, offering guidance and knowledge, exploring new educational opportunities and facilitating communication within the industry and community. Miami Real Estate faces unique challenges and The Council provides the resources to enable the development of unique solutions. By sharing resources everyone in our industry and community achieves more
For more information regarding the Real Estate Council, please contact Council Liaison Danny Diaz 305-674-1300 EXT 3190 or email@example.com.