10X Growth Conference 3
The world’s number-one sales trainer, self-made multimillionaire, and real estate tycoon Grant Cardone is holding the most anticipated and largest business growth conference of 2019 at Marlins Park in Miami, Florida. Scheduled for three days, the event will draw 35,000 attendees and have an estimated economic impact of over $125 million to the surrounding area.
10X Growth Conference 3 will be held in Miami at Marlins Park February 1-3, 2019. This epic event will be the largest entrepreneurial conference ever with over 35,000 attendees. Guinness Book of World Records has been invited to witness and document the historic occasion. Spanning three days with world-class experts covering topics like sales, marketing, building an ideal life, branding and more, this meet up will truly be a once-in-a-lifetime event.
- Steve Harvey - #1 TV personality in the world
- Grant Cardone - World's #1 Sales Trainer & Real Estate Mogul
- Ryan Deiss. Leading authority on digital marketing with over 10 million marketers subscribed
- Sara Blakely. First billionaire businesswoman in the world and SPANX creator
- John Maxwell. The #1 leadership expert in the history of the world
- Elena Cardone. Philanthropist, Speaker, Author, and Empire Builder
- Russell Brunson. The #1 online sales expert and ClickFunnel creator
- Daymond John. Leading entrepreneurial expert and founder of FUBU
- Tai Lopez. Top Social Media Expert and advisor to over twenty multi-million dollar businesses
- Jesse Itzler. Master entrepreneur, Marquis Jet founder, and Atlantic Hawks owner
- Bethenny Frankel. Top lifestyle branding expert, Skinnygirl creator and TV celebrity
For this historic event, Grant Cardone 10X Growth Conference 3 is proud to partner with Marlins Park.
Tickets for the event range from $95 to $15,000. All details and booking information can be found at http://www.10XGrowthCon.com
About Grant Cardone: Grant Cardone is a New York Times bestselling author, international social media influencer, the number one sales trainer in the world, and an internationally renowned speaker on leadership, real estate, investing, entrepreneurship, social media, and finance. He owns five companies with annual revenues exceeding $150 million. He is a regular guest on Fox News, Fox Business, CNBC, and MSNBC. He also is a contributing writer for Forbes, Success Magazine, Business Insider, Entrepreneur.com and the Huffington Post.